Thursday, June 19, 2014

Day of the Rainbows!

Just like rainbows, these three videos successfully put me in a good vibe. Funny thing is, lahat ng videos na 'to sa isang araw ko lang lahat napanood. At ang mga bida sa lahat ng videos na 'to are gays. That made it more special. What are the odds, right? Maybe it's just me but I was highly entertained! Kaaliw lang eh.

First video I found sa Facebook. Pole dancing ba kamo? Here's Pole Dancing bukid style! What a way to kick-off the party. Go girl!


Second video naman is all about Beyonce power! Galing ng choreography. Ang tataray ng mga lola mo dito, hehe.



Third video or videos is my favorite! Being a fan of the series Game of Thrones, ang lupet ng recap videos na 'to! Di lang 'yun, may cameo pa sa videos n'ya ang ibang cast ng Game of Thrones. The recap videos are just 5-6 minutes long so madali s'yang panoorin ng diretso - well, I did - ganun s'ya kaentertaining. And yes, look who joined in sa season 4 finale recap. Here's the link where you can start watching - it autoplays the next episode so you can watch until the last one. Enjoy!

Gay of Thrones Episode 1


No comments:

Post a Comment