Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Movies of 2013 (The Disappointments)

The following movies are not all bad. Actually, 'yung iba nga may potential naman and could even pass as a good movie (alcohol required). It's just that, for me, medyo mataas yata ang expectations ko on some movies on this list that I really got disappointed when I finally saw them ng buo. Well, of course some of these movies are sleep inducing and some I just got upset dahil sa plot holes. Meron ding over-hyped pero pag napanood mo na isa lang masasabi mo: 'Yun na 'yun?

Again, this list is based on my opinion and of course will never be universally accepted. But yeah, you can just take this post as a reminder bago mo gugulin ang ilang oras ng buhay mo to watch some films in the future. So here it is, the top 10 disappointing films of 2013.

1. Warm Bodies
2. The Purge

3. The Host

4. Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

5. The Smurfs 2

6. Evil Dead

7. Iron Man 3

8. R.I.P.D.

9. Pacific Rim

10. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

2 comments:

  1. Nel asan ang comments mo about it?kala ko pa naman ieelaborate mo...tiloy in the end sabi ko "Yun na yun?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry - I will make separate posts para sa top 5 of all categories, this time with details ;)

      Delete